We've had a few customers ask about how to open and fill the torch canisters on our table top torches recently, so we had our Director of Operations, Nate Broscoff, do a little how to video to show you how it's done!
Here's a step-by-step guide you can follow too:
- Remove the snuffer from the torch top.
- Press down on the torch top and turn counter clockwise to disengage the child-safety lock (you'll hear a small click).
- Turn the torch top counter clockwise until it's unscrewed and you can pull the wick out.
- Fill the fuel canister with torch fuel of your choice, for our torch canisters with a smaller opening we recommend filling with a funnel.
- Replace the torch top and turn it clockwise until it's all the way in.
- Press down on the torch top and turn clockwise to engage the child-safety lock (you'll hear another small click).
- Return the fuel canister to the table top torch.
- Allow the wick to completely absorb the torch fuel before lighting (approximately 5 minutes).
That's it! It's pretty simple once you get the hang of it and then you can get to enjoying your table top torches!
Each of our table top torches can be used outdoors with our Citronella Scented Torch Fuel or our Scatterbug torch fuel to help keep the bugs away. Don't forget about our barrier of protection method when you're enjoying your outdoor space and remember to pair the bug repelling torch fuel in your table top torches with other citronella products such as garden torches with citronella torch fuel, citronella candles, lanterns or AquaFlames!
If you're just looking to add a little ambiance, any of our table top torches can be used indoors with an indoor friendly torch fuel, just be sure to read the label on whatever you buy to make sure it's safe to use indoors!
Table top torches are a great way to light up the night if you're hosting a party in your backyard, an outdoor wedding or sitting down for a romantic dinner on the patio. They also add a little bit of warmth on those early spring evenings and brisk fall nights! The round stainless steel table top torch Nate featured in our how to video is available from our website as a two pack and our 4-in-1 torches can be used as table top torches. For our other table top torch styles, you can check out our 2019 product catalog and reach out to us to find a retailer near you!