6 oz. Citronella & Lemongrass Blended Scent Candle, 4 pack | Patio Essentials
6 oz. Citronella & Lemongrass Blended Scent Candle, 4 pack | Patio Essentials

6 oz. Citronella & Lemongrass Blended Scent Candle, 4 pack

Regular price $31.99 $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
These 6-ounce blended scent citronella & lemongrass glass candles add a subtle and sophisticated pop of color to any outdoor space! The semi-opaque color of the glass allows the light of the candle to shine through and create a warm, color-tinted glow. When the candle isn't in use, the stylish wooden lid protects the wax and wick from rain and elements. Each 4-pack comes with one candle in each of the four colors (blue, pink, green and clear).

Citronella and Lemongrass oils work together to create a bright, refreshing scent while helping to keep the mosquitoes away. Space each of the four candles two to four feet apart to create a barrier of protection.

  • Citronella and lemongrass oil help mask the scents that mosquitoes and other pesky bugs are attracted to
  • Contains 1.5% all-natural citronella oil and 1.5% all-natural lemongrass oil, for a total of 3% which has been proven to have the highest efficacy
  • Made with 6 oz. of all-natural wax with real citronella oil
  • Each candle burns for approximately 10 hours
  • 4 pack provides enough candles to create a barrier of protection in a small space
  • Pair with other citronella products to create a barrier of protection
  • Includes lid to protect wax from water and moisture when not in use
  • Reusable glass container
  • A safe and stylish way to mosquito-proof your yard
  • Creates a warm and welcoming environment for backyard activities and events
  • For outdoor use only
  • 3.07" x 3.10" x 3.66" h

Share this Product


More from this collection